End of a long weekend

Break the cycle of Domestic Abuse. However hard, there is always someone who can help. I know of people who will take care of dogs, help find a place to live and job skills.


I am supposed to be studying right now, it is going. I am having a hard time getting my act together. Info systems is easy, but the finance is just something that I cannot get. I have to read some more and make a better effort I guess.

I should hear something about the job this week. I am hoping that I get it. Me and the hubinator have been thinking about getting a double wide down in Conway, near Myrtle Beach. They are inexpensive and if I can afford the mortgage with my raise I am going to do it. We shall see, a friend on mine nad I will be driving down for a road trip.

Darn, I have cramps again. Why is that? I do not want any more children, I have a teenager and he keeps me plenty busy.

Speaking of - we left him alone today and gave him a list of chores to do... he did them, his way... I asked him to take the clothes out of the dryer... he did, and he put them on top of the dryer. I asked him to clean out the cat box, he did... and left all the cat litter on the floor, which is in HIS bathroom... odd. I am glad I only have one, I dont think I could have handled any more than him...

I cant wait to go back to work heh!
Maybe then I will find time to tell you about my weekend. It was good but very busy, more on this tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCT 2025

Hello Uterus!

2nd Draft of Beginning