It is so hard to get the kiddo ready for school after 2 weeks off. I have a parent teacher conference on Friday in one of his classes, should be interesting. I will be extremely pleased with what she has to say to me as Bryant will be sitting next to me in the meeting, so if he has any problems with what she has to say, he can bring them up there, and if he doesnt have anything to say, I basically do not want him to utter another word about this teacher.
PCT 2025
I have had this idea to walk the trail ever since my husband died. Throughout this year, the idea has been haunting me. Every week I have done research and read up and I think I am going to do it. I am going to walk the Pacific Crest Trail in 2025 I am going to walk 2650 miles I have over a year and a half to prepare I have 21 months to prepare I have 104 weeks (ish) to prepare I figure putting 30.00 a week away will fund my travel (3120)
Parent teacher conference would be fun let us know how it goes!
ReplyDelete