I'm not going to lie

Only two days going to the gym, I'm not going to lie, I am sore as hell.

I'm not going to lie, it is killing me to then come home, clean, cook, wash, and get ready for the next day.  Today it wasn't so bad, got off regular time home in an hour, immediately to the gym there were two treadmills open so we hopped on those.  I did a mile and a half in 20 minutes.  Yea slow I know but I am off my butt and exercising.  The gym wasn't as crowded as it has been during the new year.  I am also glad that I am not the biggest one there.  When I would go during the summer I would be the biggest one there and that was very discouraging so I would just walk around the block and call it a day.

I am doing the three day walk this year and will be in shape.  I have a lot of goals to meet this year and I plan on making each and every one of them. 

I am getting all of my pictures from online and sending them to be printed.  The process of moving hundreds of photos is a mess.  I am moving the New Orleans pictures, going to finish the cruise pictures, doing a small book of Calvin and then maybe some pictures of when Bryant was  younger.  An old friend an relative sent me many pictures of Bryant when she saw him over the summers and I plan on putting those in the scrap book also.

I realize how many pictures that I do not take.  I was so busy over the holidays I didn't get a single picture of the family.  I need to change that.

I need to have something to take pictures of... hello out there.

I have to give up my love of The Pioneer Woman for a few months.  It will be worth it, and I am thinking maybe a perfect goal treat would be a small serving of her mashed potatoes... or the stuffed mushrooms?? Maybe half of a cinnamon roll??

I'm not going to lie... I am going to miss the country gal as my best friend puts it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos