Mr Tot wants to share his Favorite Comfort food



Tater tot casserole.... I make mine different and I thought I would share...
1 lb ground beef
1 package frozen corn
minced onion fresh or dried, I used dried.
1 8 oz sour cream (light works fine also)
I can of cream of mushroom soup
1 bag of tater tots
Velvetta ( half of a large loaf or enough to cover your tater tots)
cheddar cheese grated .. for taste... can also be fat freeOKay so I have been manipulating a reciepe I found and I finally got it down..cook 1 lb ground beef, drain and rinse off fat. Add sour cream, onion, corn and cream of mushroom soup. mix and keep on medium heat while prepping the casserole dish. dont use a 13x9 pan, takes too much cheese to cover up. I used the large corning wear casserole dish.. maybe a 8 x 6?? on the bottom I put half a bag of tater tots. Then I placed sliced velvetta cheese over it.. do not make the slices too large because then the dish will be too salty. Then pour the ground beef mixture over the tatertots and velvetta. The you want to put the rest of the tater tots on the top, and bake at 350 for an hour. When there is 15 minutes left, add the shredded cheese to the top if you want. OMG it was the best tater tot casserole I have made, and I have been making this every month trying to make the perfect one. I added a bit of pepper to it. and omg it was gooooooood!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos