Our Hotel in New Orleans

I have to promote this hotel where we stayed at while in New Orleans. It was on Canal Street (did you know that Canal st was supposed to be a canal hence it's name?) and about 4 blocks away from Bourbon Street. When we walked in, it had a smell to it, but later on I realized all of New Orleans smelled like that. There was a guard, as well as a night clerk and I was scared LOL. Turns out it was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. The room had two double beds, a kitchenette, and a regular sized bathroom. The only thing wrong was that the bathroom sink was small.
They also had a continental breakfast, with juice, waffles and bagels along with strong as hell coffee and a main dish of the day. One day it was grits. I usually grabbed some juice and a piece of fruit to tie me over till the beignets came.
I have pictures of those too.
Best thing about this hotel was it was clean, friendly and cheap!
I love cheap!



http://www.clarionhotel.com/hotel-new_orleans-louisiana-LA082?promo=gglocal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos