Wordless Wednesday???? NOT!

I could post a picture and not say a word, but I have so much to say!

Like my San Diego Chargers having 6 players going to the Pro Bowl!! So happy I squeal....

like a pig..

Well, maybe not, since I love BACON so much!

Can you believe that I did not eat a strip of bacon during the holidays?? I am sure that the stocks went down because of that, of some pig got to live a few more days because of my decision.
It really wasn't a decision not to eat bacon, I just couldn't stuff any more food in my mouth. 

I should have cooked some bacon since I needed 2 tablespoons of bacon grease (clogged artery syrup) for the sausage gravy.  I used real butter instead.

Not that that is any better..
And I wonder why when I wave, I wave back to myself...
Interesting...

My New Years resolution??? Not to cook any Pioneer Woman recipes until March.

I can't seriously do that though...
The Roast is the bomb...
The stuffed mushrooms are butter in your mouth..
The cinnamon rolls can seriously pay your way into heaven...

No she does not pay me to say these things, but she could.  If she did I might add that every thing that she cooks has either onions or butter in it.  I love her.  Even Julia Childs says butter is a food group.

So there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos