An America Blog

All morning I have been looking through blogs and it is only giving me ones from other countries. Things are kinda slow at work today. I am catching up on alot of things that have been on the back burner. Newsletter Hello!!!

The crazy woman has been telling people that she was puking all night, and in between sentences she is having thick coughs.. gross. I think that I am going to die here because if I don't catch something then one of her boyfriends are going to come into here and start shooting people away.

OMG now she thinks that she may be pregnant. yet, she had her tubes tied and he got her period 2 weeks ago. I swear some people when they have these discussions they should go into an office. And she was/is now discussing gross stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos