Long time

Gosh where does the time fly when you are working, going to school and also raising a family, husband included? I feel as though it has been an entire year since I have posted and so much has been going on that I need to document a little bit of what is going on only so I do not forget how much I have to live for.

Weekend was great had a scrapping shindig to attend. It was great and very entertaining especially at 4 am when there was a symphony in the dorm room of everyone snoring, I wish I was snoring too at that time cuz then I know I would have been sleeping!!!!

Go home early evening and just vegged out for the rest of the night. Didn't sleep well, reason being that I think I was dreaming of the cricut machine noises that it makes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos