My Space

ok so I log on to see what my son has been up to in the wonderful world of MySpace and I see that he has a new picture taken. He has no shirt on. This is from the teenager that doesn't want his mother to see him without a shirt yet the entire universe can see he happy trail. So interesting. Anyways, I just logged on to see what he was up too. I cant believe he has 286 friends though. I wonder who they are, he never wants to talk to me so I now know it is becuase he is sooo tired from talking to everyone else. I then sign into his hotmail account, and find out he also has a facebook account. He is on more networks than I am. Interesting how easy it is for kids to catch on to these things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos