The weekend was fast and with Homecoming done this means that the holidays are right around the corner. I can't believe it.
Halloween, Thanksgiving, a few birthdays, then Christmas and then some more birthdays. Ugh. I have no idea how I am going to organize all of this, but a fellow blogger is turning me on to something, so I am going to use it and see how it goes. Hopefully it will help the days go by more organized. I do not want to be busy each and every day of the holidays but I want to make sure that I get everything done for them. Interesting I am going to see how this goes. I printed off all of the forms that i am going to think that I will use and then go from there. i want to make sure that this holiday year, the first successful one since I have been back in the house and I want to make sure that it is perfect. I want to have all the dinners and parties at my house and I am hoping that it will be very successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos