Holidays are almost over

I have been bad about updating. I have had so much going on in my life. Bryant is doing well, except for the fact that he ditched school 4 days in a row, and he failed all of his classes for the interim. So it has been busy at our house. I walked him to class each and every day until christmas vacation, and I will be doing it again the next week he is back at school. It seems that he doesn't care if I am there and I am sure that a part of him real enjoys it. Sometimes I just want to shake some sense into him and ensure that he doesn't turn out to be one of those teenagers. LOL. So needless to say he is grounded. Yea during Christmas vacation and it does suck. I took away his Xbox, his phone and his ipod. He does still have his television but is only allowed to watch it during certain times of the week. He did not get some of the things that he wanted for Christmas, like the Xbox Live or the wii. Actually we could not find the Wii and could also not justify purchasing a 300 toy as in the Xbox live, so his punishment helped us make that decision. He is grounded until he brings home a report card with C's or better. Oh yes, and we are truly ruining his life, with as much as we are harassing him and beating him senseless, which we aren't. We are being parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos