Growing up yet again

So Bryant got his drivers learner's permit on Saturday, Brian even took him on the busiest highway in America, I95. Was only for a mile or so but still, he let everyone know it. He still has much learning to do since he thinks that he can drive everyone home at night and is trying to get all of the hours that he can until he can get his liscense, he has about a year...

We hardly did anything today, lounged watched the boob tube, made pizza rolls, watched 21, and went to pool. I did not get up until almost 11 am, and that was nice in itself. I got some yarn, thinking of starting another blanket soon.


Oh AND!!! I get to throw a b-day party for Bryant when he turns 16. I think that this is going to be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos