For the next couple of days, I'm going to get all introspective on you and reflect on the year that was 2008. This is the first segment.
Was 2008 good for you? In some ways yes.. but mostly no. But I did learn alot about myself and what exactly i want from life
What was your favorite moment of the year? the Children's christmas party
What was your worst moment of the year? April 26th 2008.
Where were you when 2008 began? At the Moose With my husband and friends all around.
Who were you with? Hubby and friends
Where will you be when 2008 ends? Same place but differenet spirit
Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008? I didnt make any. I will be changing that this year.
Do you have a new years resolution for 2009? I want to publish a short story and get in shape before I turn 40.
Did you fall in love in 2008? No.
If yes, with who?
Are you still in love? Honestly, I dont know
Did you breakup with anyone in 2008? Kinda
Did you make any new friends in 2008? Yes, I did.
Who are your favorite new friends? ALL of my new friends.
What was your favorite month of 2008? ??? good and bad in every month.
Why this month?
Did you travel outside of the US (or your home country) in 2008? No
How many different places did you travel to in 2008? Las Vegas, california Massacusetts.
Did you miss anybody in the past year? Geez, yes.
What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008? I don't know. I saw a ton.
What was your favorite song from 2008? 

????
How many concerts or plays did you see in 2008? None
Did you have a favorite concert in 2008? Nope
What was your favorite book in 2008? Book 4 of twilight
How many people did you sleep with in 2008? None
Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Yes.
What was the biggest lie you told in 2008? i love you
Did you treat somebody badly in 2008? Yes.
Did somebody treat you badly in 2008? Definitely.
What was your proudest moment of 2008? Starting another new career at 38 yrs old.
What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008? hmm, I am sure.. omg I cant write it here... but it has to do with laughing then coughing then peeing and then sneaking out of the moose.

If you could go back to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be? I would be a different person, one that my husband wanted to be with... it takes two.
Where did you work in 2008? Web design
Favorite TV shows(s) of 2008? Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist,
Favorite Band(s) of 2008? ??? Nickleback
Favorite Food in 2008? Lime and garlic smart pop popcorn
Favorite Drink in 2008? Cranberry and a hint of lime juice
Favorite Place in 2008?
my bedroom

Favorite person(s) to be with in 2008?
How many more questions can I skip?
Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2008?
Favorite trip in 2008? Snowshoe
Most exciting moment(s) in 2008? Moving into a house
Funniest moment(s) in 2008? Anything that made my son laugh
Feel free to answer any, all, or none in the comment section or on your own blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos