Word for the day is Procrastination

I am totally procrastinating -
I need to pack for my trip to San Diego. I take off at 6 am Saturday and dont even have my suit case out.
Things I need to pack
  • Ipod speakers
  • Scented candle for room
  • clothes
  • jammies (those dont constitute clothing)
  • socks for walking around room. I am staying at the Torrey Pines Hilton so the floor should be clean... right?
  • Cell phone charger
  • 2 good books (I have secret life of bees and domestic pleasures)
  • granola bars - so I dont have to buy them there.
  • Camera and extra batteries
  • cord for camera to laptop
  • toiletries (deodorant, toothpaste, floss, toothbrush, which I forgot last time, makeup, curling iron, shampoo, body wash, bubble bath, since they said that there was an extra deep tub.
  • I already have a mini fridge in the room, I had to call ahead and pay a small fee but it will be worth it. I will go to grocery right before I leave San Diego to drive up to Torrey Pines.

ok so I think that is it.. I am sure I will add things as I go, I have to pack 7 outfits, should be interesting... plus my work out clothes, bathing suit..

and here I sit..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos