The 25 things about me

The "25 Random Things About Me" Meme.
As if you all haven't seen it a bajillion times.Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Except, you know, this isn't Facebook, so, technically, all of you are tagged. And I doubt that many of you really wanted or needed to know more about me, but, there you go.Also known as The Things That Make Me, Me. And weird. How many of these did you know, anyway?

1 - I once shaved my arms, since of course I thought it was my non hairy arms that were keeping the cute boy away that I had a huge crush on/
2 - I always have hand cream in my purse. I apply it every moring and night
3 - I have become a Facebook addict. (This is so not a surprise to anyone out there...)
4 - One of my favorite things to do is drive alone and sing at the top of my lungs, I sometimes forget that the wind id rolled down.
5 - I would love to write my own book. I think that I can be as humorous as dave barry versus erma bombeck.
6 - I have never eaten Indian food, I do not like thai food or Japanese food.
7 - I want to go to South American and take pictures for a month.
8 - I want to go back to school for my masters degree but I know I will probably never use it.
9 - I am afraid of hieghts. I loved roller coasters when I was younger but my mother scared me half to death and Iwill not go on one now.. just random I guess.
10 - I taught myself to ride a bike and drive a car.
11 - I love scary movies as long as someone is watching them with me.
12 - I never want flowers again
13 - I am a total television addict
14 - I think often of what I am going to do when bryant moves out
15 - I love to cook and can spend entire weekend cooking.
16 - I only have one son, but wanted 4 children and I tried many times.
17 - I can eat Mexican food every day
18 - I only do the crossword puzzles in the people magazines
19 - I spent my 21st birthday with my mother because my husband at the time didn't want to take me out.
20 - I loved Navy Boot Camp
21 - I always go to sleep at night wondering if I will wake up in the morning and I will walk around the house to make sure it is presentable to whomever has to come in here.
22 - I miss having a connection with a supreme being
23 - I have more friends now than I ever had in my life, and I wonder if that is becuase my mother isn't around with her negative energy
24 - I loved dancing when I was in high school and college. I could do the splits.
25 - I always wanted a traditional wedding. When I got married the first time, i ordered a wedding dress but what i thought was a 26 inch waist size (LOLOL) was an actual 26, and the tailor had to take the entire dress apart.... kudos to her, it still looked like I had some huge knockers though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos