COuntdown begins and so does the stress

I have the directions printed out for the restaurant. It would seem by looking at me that I have a first date, fluttering about the house, aimlessly looking and wondering if my fresh shower scent will disappear before I get to the place. I am worried about what I am going to wear, if my jeans are going to make me look bloated, if I look too fat, if my makeup is too much, if my gray hairs suddenly pop out from where I have hidden them, all sorts of things. Most of the time I do not care about what others think about me and just do what makes me happy and I will do that tonight also.. I just hope to God that I have something hilarious to blog about. I wonder if I should take my camera... Would they think that I am odd? Well, just in case I will keep it at home...


Just one of these things I am knocking out on my way to turning the big 40!!! Oh hey, I can invite them to my 40th party in like 8 months ahahahahahaha I'm kidding people.... well maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos