A facebook meme

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes Sir ree, I consider Blue Cheese its own food group
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? I did before I was pregnant with Bryant
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? fruit punch
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I can only eat them if I do not think about them. I love tomato and pickle with mustard.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation of course.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee
9. Can you do push ups? I am up to 15 without stopping
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? ?? My charm bracelet my son gave me
11. Favorite hobby? Writing
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes!
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? I'm too fat and do not have the discipline to keep my ass at the gym
14. Middle name: Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I hope I dont have heart burn, I wonder who did it on Medium, and tomorrow what am I going to wear
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee, diet coke
17. Current worry? Getting out of debt
18. Current hate right now? being alone
19. Favorite place to be? with friends
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At the moose
21. Where would you like to go? Sicily
22. Name three people who will complete this? All of you. Right?
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I never wear them, they make my feet sweat
24 What shirt are you wearing? Yellow Chargers t-shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? ewww no
26. Can you whistle? yes.
27. Favorite color? it has been Pink lately, no clue why...
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if I was with Jonny depp or orlando bloom
29. Do you sing in the shower? Oh, gawd no
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Sydney
31. Favorite boy's name? Bryant of course
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Big Bang Theory
39. Do you have any pets? yes a cat
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it
41. Your favorite book? I love all of my books
42. Do you collect anything? OMG yes, I collect cats, porceilan snuff boxes, snowbabies
43. Favorite Sports Team? San Diego Chargers, Arizona Cardnials
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Don't want nothing but a good time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos