I get to go out tonight, I get to go out tonight!!!

I am so excited. I am going out with some girlfriends, it is a Girls Night Out, we are going to PF Changs, I love that place and I love drinking the wine there. But here is the thing, I have never ever met any of these women who are going to be there in the 5 years that I have been talking to them.

Background...


When I was younger (5 years ago) a friend turned me onto blogging on Livejournal. I created a blog and I friended my friend from work. Well, since I had no friends in the area, I started reading all about her friends and what they do on a daily basis. I have read when they had their jobs, when they quit their jobs, when they had babies, and more babies, and when they had issues at the grocery store... I feel like I know these people. They are my friends. I also know for a fact that they know more about me than some of my friends I see every day do. So anyways, I am meeting them all tonight. I wonder if they are holding me up to some sort of light and are going to be dissecting me at the dinner table until I resemble an earwig. I am sure that they might be thinking that I am doing the same thing to them, I wont be of course, since I will be chuggling the Clos du Bois, hopefully the headache I get with this wine will decide that I am having enough torture and fly past me for the night. I so love this wine. I also wonder what we will talk about, since there is so much that we write about yet are afraid to ask questions in the comment section about, we continue to think about these crazy and funny people, when we are not reading the blogs.


My husband has no clue that I have not met these women, or rather met them face to face. I don't think that he would get it, and I don't want to try to explain. He called me earlier this week just to touch base and I told him I had a girls night out. I am sure he has some hot date night planned anyways since I wont be able to watch him LOL. Just kidding, I am almost to the point that I do not care about it any more. I have tried and I have given him an ultimatium and he has not jumped up to the plate so I now know what is more important to him and obviously I am not in the picture. Or rather, it has to be by his rules. I am no longer living in his rules, I live alone now for a reason, I am in charge of my own faith now and I am loving every minute of it. OK so to leave you a picture of why I cannot work from home anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos