Second Wind

Well, first day of the pool tournament and the results are pretty scary. I didn't do to well, but singles will be later. I keep telling a friend of mine that she needs to pick up the pace since this is her last tournament at Franconia so she needs to go all out and play good. We acknowledged this, and still played like crap. We got into the zone a few times then it all went downhill after that!!! We are drinking like it is the last day on earth and we are making sure that everyone knows that we are drinking. Even though it is only beer, we still can act like fools. We are all sitting at the bar, right now as I type, I am typing, sue is knitting along with Amanda and the only one drinking is Michele and Sandrine. They are making up for earlier when they couldn't hang.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos