Chapter 1

Chapter 1
I really had no idea what I was thinking. Did I just marry a man just to get away from my mother? I married a man, in Vegas and did not even tell my mother. How odd is that?

Chapter 2
I always thought that running away would solve all of my problems and I have done this since I was a child. The only thing different now, is that I tend to leave the dolls and the blankets behind.

Chapter 3
How long does it take to know that you are actually going to survive? Is God trying to tell me that having a child with this man is wrong?

Chapter 4
New Beginnings and old habits that die hard.

Chapter 5
The past always comes back to haunt you

Chapter 6
Remembering friends and keeping the goals that i made

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos