I have been thinking

A friend of mine has put a team together for the three day walk in October. I would love to do this and I am certain I can raise the money needed for the walk. But what i am worried about is, "Will I be able to walk for three days?" Right now, I can walk to the store behind my house and home, and then I get a twinge in my back. I am so out of shape it stinks. I have been doing better though, and I started walking at least a mile right now and I figure once i get some of this weight off, my back will not hurt as much as it does now.

I have known many people who have died from this disease and I really think that I have the motivation to actually do it and finish it. Since it is in my birthday month, I figure that I would add it to the goals that I want to accomplish before I turn 40.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos