I read tonight that they found the body of Sandra Cantu, her body stuffed in a suit case and submerged in a body of water.

These children that have been dying in the last few years, are beautiful. One of them could have been the next president, a mayor, a governor, an astronaut, a key influence in finding a cure for HIV, cancer, depression or solve world hunger. It saddens me that people would take a life of a child for such granted. Ever since a mother had drowned her children in a bathtub I have always felt such a deep sorrow for child deaths that have occured since then. I am sure that this has to do with my growing and cherishing the child. My most wonderful years have been as a parent, a teacher and a caregiver of infants. I love them all.

I always wished that some magical program or person could save all of these children. How there could be a place where all parents who feel frustration with their life could go to this place and not be judged, humilated or threatened with their children being taking away, but be given the help that they need no matter for how long. How people could help each family while following the rules of the family not the government. How this place could help parents and children grow and become wonderful people.

Funny how a long time ago this would have been the same as a neighborhood. When all the parents watched out for each others children and how you were friends with the neighbors around you and each one helped in some way. I know that in some communities people dont even know their neighbors. Everyone is in too much of a hurry and have to go from point A to point B in 10 minutes. We all need to start slowing down and start focusing on what is more important here.

I know my neighbors and I think I am pretty lucky to have people that care and watch out for my son. I have had many people to offer to keep an eye on him and they all have been very sincere.

I am one of the lucky ones...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos