Don't you want me baby...

Okay this blog is supposed to be about me but for some reason this week I have been focusing on the son. He ate dinner on the couch tonight, since he was having a few problems, and the chair hurt, let me just say that fiber one bars were the dessert... need I say more. Well I gave him som jello, and he proceeds to suck it right out of the container. Ummm, I just stare at him with the death look and he laughs so hard that he chokes on the suck full of jello, and swallows it whole. Wonderful manners I swear. Then a friend of mine gave us some tea and I happened to make myself some apple green tea and he protests that it smells good and that he would like a cup of tea. So I get up and make him some, put it in the cup and hand it over... I go back to surfing facebook, and I can hear him slurp it all the way into the kitchen. I say real loud oh my gawd! He says its hot mom... and then I hear the gagging, asking me what kind of tea it is and him trying to tell me that it tastes like leaves. He doesnt think it tastes like apples at all. He then goes to doctor it up with honey and sugar (yes I made him brush his teeth afterwards) and proceeds to drink it with a spoon...

Then I make him watch wheel of fortune and jeopardy with me, he actually gets more of the phrases on wheel than I do!! As for jeopardy, nah...

A commercial came on with the lyrics "dont you want me baby" now he is signing it and whistling it while laughing at According to Jim... and I wonder why he is always in his room.

This is nice though, I dont get a chance to visit with him too often. I threatened him that if he doesnt start spending more time with me, that I am going to turn off the internet one day a week... but then I wouldn't be able to play bejeweled and think of bad words to play on scrabble.... or read all of my friends on here, about their pedicures across america, or the really cute boy who just finished his first season of baseball...

Question for the day...
Do you tak about your blogging friends at work? For example, "My friend's 5 yr old son just finished his first season of baseball"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos