I have been in a funk for about a month now. I don't know if it is the weather or what but I know something is up since I havent been taking any pictures, and that is so unike me. I have been walking getting ready for my three day in October, not as far as I want to be but I am chugging along.

Since starting the premenopasual stage of my life, I have noticed that I am breaking out more than a teenage boy working at McDonalds. I have pimples everywhere, and I never get those on my face, maybe some dry bumps on my arms during the winter months when I dont coat myself in baby oil, but this is just so weird. I am too old to be going to the dermatologist and asking for acne cream aren't I? And the hormones have been raging and I think that is a really big part of my downer. I just cant be happy about anything and I dont know what to do about it and when to say it's time for some pills to help with the moods. I am cranky, I dont want to go anywhere or do anything and it takes alot to get me out of the house. We wont talk about whether I shower or not beforehand! No energy drink has been helping, and I have no clue no clue. I am drinking a red bull cola right and I am not ever drinking it again, it tastes like the smell of when someone puts a cigarrette butt in a have can of coke nad you get a whiff of that. Now I know why my son got a free case of it at the richmond Nascar race and why it is still in my refrigerator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCT 2025

Hello Uterus!

2nd Draft of Beginning