Season Finale week

My god what a week! i just got over the Lost season final and I am still thinking about Grey's anatomy finale. Amazing, I kept thinking that the man who got hit by the bus was meredith's dad or something, but omg George. Great acting, and for him to just lay there for hours with all of that makeup and I am sure prosthetics in order for him to look how he did, was amazing. They way he grabbed Mer's hand was the most poignant part of the episode in my opinion. We knew that Izzy might die,and so be it, there were rumors of George leaving, but I left it to him joining the Army, Great yes he isn't dead. OMG. It has been a long time that an episode affected me as much as this one did. What a trip...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos