I just finished reading AMY and I can say that I went through the same thing with Bryant. Now I wish he would get through the phase where everyone is wrong besides him and he basically thinks that he is the perfect one and knows everything. Seems to me he is just like his father in that aspect. Another thing, when he comes through the door, there is no "hello" "how are you". Maybe a grunt or two might come out of his lips, but that might be too much trouble, so why bother. It seems that I have been on his case more now that ever. He is going to be living out on his own soon and there is no way he is going to have a roommate who is going to put up with him. Girlfriends, yea he has them but he never wants to share the information... I need to start cracking down!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos