Thinking back

Whenever I watch high school shows, like the one I am currently addicted to, One Tree Hill, I wonder what High School would have been like if I was a different person. I had so much going on in high school that I never really enjoyed it. It seemed many times like a chore or some sick socialization joke or experiment.

I wasn't popular but not a nerd either. A part of me thinks that people were scared of me, since I beat up some chick in the 9th grade. My relationships that mattered were with my teachers, and since I was living on my own, it was a different type of relationship than one of a normal teen. I wish I would have never lost touch with them, and I am always thinking about them.

sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos