Bryant's first day of school

He was fine, he didn't let me take his picture, he wasn't late for any of his classes, some of his teachers he has had before, and he is officially a junior with some tough classes and fun classes. He has, VA history, Algebra 2 (taking calculus next year?) Chemistry (taking physics next year?) English, and Sports entertainment marketing, website design, and computer graphics. Doesn't that sound like fun? I think I want to go back to school. My high school only offered cooking and sewing classes. UGH, I did not take those. I was a teachers aide so that i could walk around the halls and talk to people.

He came home from work last night, and he ate dinner while he told me about his day. We both already see trouble with one class (History) he says that everyone knows everyone in that class and they already got into trouble for talking. My son has been notorious for being in the principals office, not for fighting, not for drugs, but for talking too much. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard, Bryant is a pleasure in class but he doesn't seem to want to be quiet. I tell most teachers that he is going into politics or going to be a lawyer and they laugh, and we try things that will quiet him, without having to tape his mouth shut. LOL. He is a junior now, they aren't going to call his mommy and tell her that he still talks too much. Should be interesting to see what happens in this class. Another concern, do you see any Physical Activity in that schedule? They don't have to take PE as a junior. I do not think that is right, but what can I do? Right now he thinks that working and making money is more important than playing football or another organized sports. I don't mind him taking a break, but we will definately be hitting the gym!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos