11 wonderful, glorious days till Christmas

I sit here, and think of everything I have to do to make this year a success. I made a to-do list, and tried to delegate everything on it to someone else. That was very easy to do, but now...

omg

omg

omg

omg

11 days

omg omg


Okay, I did make cookies this year, which is more than I did last year. I do have wrapping paper and tape, but I need items to wrap up. I did mail out the Christmas cards, and plan somewhat of a holiday dinner. There is just so much for me to do, and that doesn't include school work. And so what am I do right now???


Blogging...

Harvesting my crops and trying to get stuff from eggs...

Reading other blogs...

Checking my emails at work even though I have the day off...

Went to the store and made macaroni salad (how random is that?)


Calvin is now the most finicky cat I have ever owned. Does he not know that he is as spoiled as spoiled comes right now? He will not eat the cat food that I purchased for him (its chicken flavored) He likes the friskies fish flavored.. so what do I do? Since I had nothing better to do today, I went to safeway and bought the type of food that he likes. When I got him I carried him and his food to my room and showed him that I was throwing out the chicken food, and giving him what he wants. Trust me this one is a talking and if you dont give him what he wants he will let you know his displeasure at 2-3-4 am... And to top all of this off... this is coming from the cat that just ate a spider cricket last night... yep yep


Comments

  1. That's one funny cat.

    And, now I'm freaking out. 11 days. Crap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos