OMG 3 more days!!!

It is amazing how 55 days till Christmas can turn into 3 days till Christmas so fast. All I have left to do is wrap presents and buy Christmas eve snacks, and dinner for Christmas day. The snow makes for a perfect backdrop for the holiday, I do wish though it was blinding white as it has been, but with it melting and people walking around, it is not looking as pretty as it did prior to today. I just love going outside for a moment then coming back into the house blind as a bat.

I took some wonderful pictures yesterday of the boys trying to sled down the hill. At 17, they still find time to act like normal human beings and not so much of an arse as he has been acting. I will post them shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos