This is all I am going to say about this

Some of you may get this. If you are at the GYN and your obviously laying on the table in the most comfortable of positions, and she asks you to cough.. OMG don't do it!!! I was so worried about maybe passing gas that I couldn't suck in and cough at the same time and as soon as I sucked in to cough oh my heavenly father I felt needles coming out of my nose!!!!! It was as bad as it sounds.. for like a millisecond, then the cramping started, then you can hear her ask her assistant, "can I get the dialator?" Like I need to be squeezed open any farther, I would have said, no need to stretch me too far, but if I breathed it tended to hurt more. Also, another funny part, she said okay by the time you count down from ten it will be all over, well while I was counting of course I was still holding my breath, and when it was all over I felt like I was going to pass out.

Happy times, happy times!!!

I also found out what was wrong with me, but I forgot the name, not what I thought it was. Save all of that for another post, perhaps "using the sympathy card so I get my way" post LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos