So a story about the snow

So as you all are aware, I am in snow hell. I see snow in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. I see white snow, I see yellow snow, I see brown snow and I also see the black snow from the roads. I drive in the snow, I walk in the snow and I have been falling in the snow while shoveling.

Anyways, I am going somewhere with this. I feel as though I am not the only one who gets these feelings in the pit of her stomach and wants to scream at the top of her lungs. When I have been driving around town, I noticed that there are snow banks at every corner over 7 feet tall. When you are driving up towards on of these corners, where cars come out a bit farther than necessary since of course they can't see either, so they kind of burst through and you get that "OMG stay where you are I am going to hit you and I am going to die" feeling do you kind of do a little dance in your head?

Enough said for today.

Comments

  1. I know the feeling, but I have been on the other side of that freakin snow bank more often than I want to think about. The problem is, the entire front end of the car has to be beyond the snow bank for the driver to see if there's anything coming! When you see the nose of that car peeking out, slow down and if possible, let them out. Yes, that is coming from me... that driving you called crazy not so long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos