When I was in Sicily I was trolling for friends and I met Ruth, and I wish I could find her, she was awesome. I have no idea what her last name was.

She would be so blunt and nice, had a young son like myself and we hung out a few times and she gave me a recipe for Chalupa.

We would get together and she would make this and then I would invite myself over to her house and eat it all. I was thin then too so I could eat even more. She worked where I worked and she was one of the few that I miss.

I almost burnt down a villa cooking this, since I didn't have a cooker I cooked this for hours on the stove, well once the moisture disappeared, smoke would suddenly appear. I woke up to a house full of smoke (oops)

Okay so you have a roast, go ahead and throw it in the slow cooker with a can of cream of celery soup,1 cup of beef consume, some diced chili's and some jalapeno's. Let simmer until you can shred the meat. Once you shred the meat you add your choice of beans, (about 2 cans worth) and then 2 cans of diced tomatoes. Let simmer for about 2-3 hours.

Once cooked you put this on top of frito's with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and get a fork.

If you gain ten pounds from this... do not blame me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos