Friends come in all shapes and sizes

I have been blogging since 2003. I started out with Livejournal, thinking that was the only blog world out there. A friend turned me on to that, and I was hooked. I then discovered Blogger and have 'lived' here ever since. I have found blogs of people with the same interests or not, and have read them over the years, thus their everyday life has become a part of mine. I have posted for giveaways, given them my advice, thanked them for their post of the day and also promoted their blog on mine.

Today I wanted to let you know of a giveaway that a friend is having for her birthday. For every comment that is left, she will add a gift to her present, which will go out to a random person who leaves a comment. It would also be great if you mentioned my blog when you are there. Such a great idea she has to share her birthday with someone else. I would have never thought of it, but then again being an only child I have learned that the world does indeed revolve around me!

Just a click here and you will be at her blog! Have fun!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos