TGIM Yes M

Thank god it is Monday. I had a weekend that seemed to go on forever and I was actually looking forward to going back to work this morning. I woke up to rain and a sore throat, the rain I knew was coming, the sore throat I attribute to screaming so much, or laughing so much this weekend. All in all it was great. Got home in time to order pizza do two loads of wash watch some television had a migraine start so I was in bed by 830 last night. But heck it was really 9:30 so there!

Time change, I didn't notice as much cuz I got so much sleep. I am sure that tonight I may feel the effects, we shall see.

Nothing else is happening in my life that is blog worthy.


37 more days before Elvis leaves the building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos