How things change

This month has been a whirlwind of hard choices, a few regrets and many other things that my friends are experiencing. For me, I have been through a lot, but I am fine now so you don't have to ask anymore. I love the kind thoughts the nice cards and awesome words.... but there is so many other people who have it worse than I do, and when I get that warm hug or smile I think to myself, "ya know... so and so could use this more than I can right now" Of course you can't say that to anyone, but if your reading this I hope you know where I am coming from without hurt feelings and paranoia. Many people have things worse off, many people within our grasp. There is such a larger picture out there, and I am just a pixel. Yes, I just made that up but it sounded very good huh?

I am still on the mend, I went a bit sat bhit crazy today, but it all worked out in the wash, Bryant took me driving around, since I can't drive for another week and a few days and you know I am counting down the days.

I have so many things on my mind, my son is getting older and making some outrageous decisions on his own. I aplaude him for having some common sense while making some decisions I also want to wring his neck at some of the recent adventures that he has had me on. I am sure it will continue since he has another year of high school. I tell you though, he has a new girlfriend and I really like her. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and she is already taking over babysitting Bryant and making sure he gets all of his homework done. She is nice, and I hear them laughing a lot. That is a much needed improvement!!!! His attitude has been so nice!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos