Sometimes things are just moody and some things are hysterical

You know how it is, not sure if you are feeding off of one person's moodiness or if it is your own moodiness swaying the vote. Today was one of those days. I felt like I could do nothing right and everything went downhill.
I did get out of the house after work, went to HD, Wally World and Nalls. Bought tomato's, jalapenos, yellow peppers and green peppers and some garden chili's. YUM!

Home is on my mind with the earth quakes. I remember trying to pretend that they did not bother me, but if one woke me up in the middle of the night I was awake the rest of the night, or when I was a child and an earthquake came through I would run to my mothers room, and she would be sleeping away, and I would be terrified. I would just stand there till the rolling went away and then go back to sleep until the next tremor happened. It was a memorable event in my childhood and one that I would not forget.

Since I went and bought all of these vegetables and herbs, I gathered that I would have to plant them, so into the shed I went, opening the door super wide and fast, while I throw myself to the ground so to miss any wasps, bees, hornets, or anything that flies faster than me. I then note that the coast was clear, so I get up and quietly and quickly go into the shed, grabbing the pots for the flowers and throw them out of the shed so anything that is hiding in there will leave. Plain and simple.
I then grab everything while dodging carpenter bees and go.. rather run inside and slam the door real fast before something follows me in. I love the warm weather and the longer nights, but I hate hate hate the bugs. Okay so I go upstairs, on the deck where the flowers are and try to maintain composure while bees and wasps are flying all over. Trust me when I say, I checked everywhere and cannot find the nest. So I run inside a few times while sucking in my breath really hard and even scaring Calvin and Daisy, I now have Daisy so paranoid that she is jumping at her own shadow and foaming at the mouth. So as soon as I start going for the door, the dog and the cat are already ahead of me, hoping not to be left outside. Some of the paranoia has been a false alarm so the dog has now developed a nervous tick from looking back and forth at me for my next move. The bees made her so mad today that she tried to eat one.. thank god I had my stun gun with me and just knocked her out cold while I screamed at the top of my lungs, "bees, omg bees" and drag Daisy inside with calvin already in the house awaiting my crazy self.

Can you believe we then had a dinner out there... he had snasages and I had chicken, with some macaroni salad and spinach dip since I didnt get any this weekend. So I was sitting on the chair... dog was also out there... so her nervous tick was going really well by then and whenever she would look up I thought she had her sights on a bee, so then I would jump and then I would hear the drive by buzzing and I would freak, throw my food a bit, then settle down, then Daisy would start freaking, ticking and I swear her eyebrow twitched a bit. I think Daisy has a case of heart burn since she could not enjoy her meal without her having to swallow it whole since I was making her twitch even while she was eating. Or making her run from the deck to the inside and she refuses to leave her food outside.

Okay so got through that.
I was then in the basement reading my people magazine that just came in the mail... and I felt something crawl up my arm....
yea
it crawled
I ... looked at it....
I screamed and jumped and screamed and jumped and hurled the magazine at the wasp (it was not a bee omg it was a wasp) I flew out of the couch and across the room so fast that I would qualify it as aerobic exercise. Now the wasp during all of this was knocked out for a bit and yes I could have taken the magazine that was still clutched in my hands and smash it into the couch till it was dead. But.. instead and just stood there till the damn thing stopped flying around and then, I ran upstairs at top speed and made the man of the house kill and destroy it.

When he went downstairs it was still in the same spot as it was when I left the basement so I think I scared the wasp more than I was scared myself. I swatted that thing so hard he didnt have a chance to sting me omg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos