My First Cat

I think the cat was white.
I only had him/her for a few days.

I was walking home innocently one day and a kitten followed me home one day. Well, that is what I firmly believe, but of course there is another half of this story. I stole the kitten from a friends house.

I think I was 7 years old, and I wanted an animal so bad that i actually stole an animal and brought it home. I kept the animal under my bed and would bring him out at night to play with him. I remember keeping water under my bed for him and I think I fed him sloppy joes.

A day or so later, I was up early getting ready to do a swap meet with my mom and we are talking in the bathroom and all of a sudden this kiten comes out and and starts stretching his legs and yawning. I was wondering if I would be able to pick up the cat and throw him in my room. My mother took one look at the cat and of course the first thing she said was, "what is that?" I pretended that I didn't see anything and wondered if she would believe me and wonder if she was dreaming. I didn't really get into trouble, but I did have to return the cat. We couldn't have pets in the apartments that we lived in because we could not afford to pay the pet deposit.

I returned the cat and the owners didn't know I took it.

I did eventually get a cat...
I think it was because I started bringing those dollar mice into the house. And that is a story for another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos