Nawlin's

Yes I went.
Left on Thursday
Came back on Sunday

I should break this up in days, so you are not reading on and on and on.
I took over 400 pictures.. most of which will NOT be displayed here. I will however post them elsewhere if you would like to see. I have pictures of the food, nightlife (no Boobs), alligators, the cemetary, Burbon Street, French Quarter, food, and not in that order.

I would like to do some research of a few of the "facts" I was given, simply because they contradicted each other. Hummphf!

I will post more, for now I must go watch True Blood from last night, I missed the show since I was housed in an airport, where there were men who wore dress slacks with a polo shirt, with flip flops.
And no we weren't in Kansas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos