Hope it is not too late for this one

I just saw that Lidsay Lohan received 90 days in jail and then another 90 days of rehab. I hope that this helps. At one time I felt sorry for her, because of her parents, which did not look like a great team to begin with, but now she is old enough to make the right choices and decisions. Her parents can be fame whores without her present. They can make the wrong decisions without implicating their daughter. I wonder how the sister is doing and where she is going?
The court gave Miss Lohan plenty of chances and went out of their way to accomodate her. Do you know of anyone who has received the same treatment and is also your next door neighbor or a co-worker? I hope that she gets this done and cleans up her act. I do think that it is too late for this one, and she is going to wind up in a bad place mentality, emotionally, financially, and physically. I have been wrong many times. Remember Nicole Richie?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos