So many things so little time

Haven't had much to write about this week. It has been a whirlwind of work, cleaning and trying to have a life when I get home. You know the week I am talking about, when you leave work and it takes forever to get home, you put jammies on as soon as you walk through the door, demand that your child cooks dinner and then you proceed to fall asleep on the couch.

I do have one thing to mention, we won. Friday for the Franconia Moose Golf Tournament we came in first place. It was the perfect day after being hot hot for days, and the golfing was on fire. Nearly perfect game, if it was perfect then we would have shot 2 more under what we had shot. 2 lips on the put made us win with a 59, but like I said, it could have and should have been a 57. Went back to the moose for the prizes and food. The food was excellent as always and was prepared by Bob's dad. The chicken was out of this world, could have been cooked a bit more, I like boiling my chicken before throwing it on the grill. I am learning how to cook LOL.

Then of course it was a great time, and for some it ended too soon, and those people did not come out of their house the next day. I was home at a decent hour and up early the next day.

Other than going to work and sleeping that has been it this week.

Comments

  1. Congrats on your golf win! I've been helping out with our American legion golf tournament for years now. I sell the mulligans and whatever else they need me to do. It's alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos