A bunch of sighs

Sigh

I never do well with the time changing
I wonder where the hour goes

I get up at the buttcrack of dawn and wonder why I can’t sleep

Instead of going to the gym, I lay in bed and wonder why I am awake

I listen to my neighbors leave for the gym or for work

Last night I was cooked and done by 7 pm. I am sure that was due to my lack of sleep the night before, I was up from 2:45-4:30. I had to be on top of things for work, and take my son to take his car to the auto body shop, and now I am spending the next three days trying to figure out rides for him to and from school, because omg only weird people take the bus. I am hoping his car gets done soon.

I did make the boys kraut and kielbasa for dinner. It stunk up the house for about 3 hours while it was boiling. OMG *sniff*


The coffee isn’t going down fast enough

I have been at work since 6:45 am

I have read all of my emails, answered them and hopes that someone important writes me


Sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos