2011 is fast approaching

What are your New Years Resolutions?  I could tell you mine, but why bore you since they are going to change a million times before the ball drops in NYC. 

I want to be more healthy and come to respect the body that I am in, plain and simple.

It is time.

I want to experience something that I have never experienced before.  I think that this is the year.  Something is going to test me, but in a different way than I have been tested before.  A good way I suppose, nothing bad.  I just feel that I need something else in my life.  What is going to be interesting is to see what I have to give up in order to achieve this higher level of something that I am craving.  Can I possibly be having these feelings yet not even know what types of feelings these are?
Yea, convoluted I know.

I also want to become friends with yeast.  If you are like me you totally understand where I am coming from.
Help is all I ask.  My cinnamon rolls need you!

I hope everyone has a fantastic new year and hope that 2011 brings the hopes and dreams that you all are looking for.  I envy you if all of your dreams have come true already, yet pity you in the same breath, since you have nothing to dream for.  I want to wake up each morning with a dream, a goal that is needed to make the day complete.  Something that when I go home at night or when I am laying in bed I can say, "I achieved something today."  With conviction and pride in my head I will acknowledge mistakes along the way and learn as I go.  It is never to late to change.

And with that I bid you all a Happy New Years.

I think that this year is going to be something to be remembered by everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos