Energy wasted is a waste

So basically I didn't sleep all night.  When someone is ignored it can hurt just as much as throwing hurtful words at them. 


Took a break from facebook for awhile. People can be hateful, mean without meaning to be mean.  I started feeling like whenever I opened the application I felt like I was falling down a rabbit hole.

I've done it before, fell into the rabbit hole and it was not a pretty sight.  Took a long time to recover and my head was all fuzzy for awhile.  I figure close down the pipeline, no fuzzies. 

I have a feeling that I am ready to erupt anyways, with the way that things are going. 

Work has been crazy, and I am thinking that I should have taken off the week.  I am up to my eyeballs in projects and they just keep piling on and I can't start any of them until they are assigned to me.  Of course they are all going to be assigned to me, but I found a few things that can be done without SharePoint and use a application that they are already using and able to keep everything in one place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos