yes it's hot..... again...

I am too hot to blog. I am sure that the millions of other bloggers on the East coast are blogging the same thing and people are actually reading it cuz HEY they are getting paid for it and whatever they write seems like butter on the lips and coffee on the brain...
OH
COFFEE

I had some delicious coffee. The Chickory coffee that we bought in Nawlin's is
THE
BOMB

Hello, omg I'm awake I need to work a million miles a minute and I can do anything
I
CAN
EVEN
FLY!!!

Seriously...

Of course next time I will take pictures and then figure out the less blurry ones, since the caffiene intake was/is so high.

I really need to make that at work one day, and then just watch how many people it affects....

But anyways,
yea it's hot...
I'm tired of reruns...

YOU
HAVE
TO
WATCH WIPEOUT!!!!
It is a really good laugh, except for all of the commercials.

I am rereading Eclipse now...
go team Edward, and he seems so much more mature and hairy in the book than he does in the movie. I just cannot picture the character from the movie as I am reading the book, but what is happening is that a cross between Bill Compton and Edward flies through my head and then I am totally confuzzled!

have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have once again over obligated myself

Hello Uterus!

Nachos